Saturday, April 9, 2011

Week Round Up

Good Saturday everyone!
I thought before I started the day with soccer games, I would drop by here and give you a rundown of what has been going on this week with my contests.
First the ADSR really stretched things this week with some very interesting challenges.  The first was to do a layout of what our family does together (or what each like to do) but the trick was that you had to have the focus part to be about that and you had to journal.  The second one this week we had to do as a team..... My partner, Michele, gave me photos and journaling and I had to do the layout.  We had to do a layout about traveling and had to make sure we had a "vehicle" some where in the layout.  Here are the layouts from this week.



Ok so for the Designer Contest over at The Studio..... I came in 2nd place for my first week entry..... toot! toot! for me.  That is so exciting seeing there were so many wonderful entries for this week.  Now I am presently working on the new challenge which is to have 30 elements that match the papers.  We continue with the wedding theme and our color palettes.... I am about half way there right now with my new entry but of course the weekend is always busy.  Don't forget that the papers for round 1 are still available for you to download for free... please make sure to leave love for any designer that you might download from as we all work hard.


Link Expired - Available in my shop
Have a blessed day!
Angel
Exclusively at
Faith Sisters

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria