Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Contest and Sale!

Good afternoon!
I wanted to thank all of you who have picked up my part of the blog train and left some really nice comments.  Please remember that if you missed any of the previous trains that I have been on, the links are still up and you can pick them up as well.
Now I have entered another designer contest, this time over at The Studio.  This contest is less stressful than others as they will have weekly winners, you can play any week(s) you want and the admin/designers are the only ones who will vote.  However, you can still pick up all the freebies for the next 4 weeks to make yourself either a mega collab or many smaller kits.  So far it seems that a lot of us have chosen to work with a very similar color scheme.  We got to pick our colors and they picked "Wedding" as the theme.  The title of mine is "Playing For Keeps" and you can pick my papers up in the gallery post now.  Please be nice and either leave a comment here or in the gallery.  Don't forget to stop by the shop.... they have some really good sales going on right now!


Link Expired - Available in my shop

I wanted to remind you of my Week 1 Sale going on at Faith Sisters for my Birthday Month. This first week is 35% off most designs in my shop, including some of my collaborations as well as CU. I apologize if you had tried to get to my shop yesterday but I was unaware of the server move. The shop is up and ready at the new server so you can go by and pick up some goodies at my shop.


Have a blessed day!
Angel
Exclusively at
Faith Sisters

4 comments:

Moo said...

These are pretty, Angel. Thank you. Good luck with the contest!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much .. your papers are stunning!! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the contest, Angel!! And thank you for the very nice papers!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes with the contest - your papers are lovely!