Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blog Interview and Freebie

Good day everyone!
It has been a wicked weather week here as 3 tornados touched down around us.... luckily none of them hitting too close and no lives lost.  We have more of it on the way but hopefully everyone will be safe and today is beautiful so I am not going to worry about it.
So I was invited to do a Designer Blog Interview with the wonderful Danielle better known as "The Urban Fairy".  She is wonderful and I had such a great time with the interview.  You can read all about it on her blog.  I have also offered a freebie template that goes with my upcoming "Happy My Day" kit.  You can see what she did with the tempate here and then swing by her blog to pick up the actual template.



Have a blessed day!
Angel
Exclusively at
Faith Sisters

0 comments: