Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy "MY" Day

Hey everyone.....
Happy Birthday to me!  Yes today is my 39th birthday.... shhhhh don't tell anyone!  I have some wonderful things for you today. First I want to let you know that most of my shop is going to be $1.00 for the whole day but only today so get on over there before you lose out on the awesome deals.... I would so rather give you a gift than recieve them.  Also one of my creative team members has been so gracious to make you a quick page out of my "Happy My Day" kit.


Make sure to leave some love for my creative team member Claudia and I will pass all the love you leave on to her.



Have a blessed day!
Angel
Exclusively at
Faith Sisters 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!! Enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

I can't get it to download.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, I hope that its a great day for you. =) thank you for sharing such great work.

Angel said...

Betts ... try again, I am not having any problems with it. If you still have problems, let me know and I will try to send you a private copy

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Hi Angel, I just want to say thank you for all the parts of your lovely "playing for keeps" kit. I was happy to find that I needn't log in to download them from The Studio, since it wouldn't let me in(?PW glitch...then the random question stumped me:what country the studio was at. Since Toiny was in Germany, i put that in,but no luck,lol!)Love your designs Angel!Hugs!

brandymissing said...

Thanks for the cute QP!!