Monday, April 11, 2011

Design Contest Round 2

Good day everyone...
Its pretty soggy here but luckily it stopped everytime I had to walk to the car... yeah! But I like the rain as it is soothing and very helpful for my garden and grass that I am attempting to grow this year. Never been much of a green thumb and tend to kill any pets I own (let you know that I have never owned anything bigger than a gerbil).
Well, I have finished round 2 of the design contest at "The Studio". We had to make 30 (no more no less) elements to match our color scheme from round 1. You can now pick up both the elements and the papers over at the gallery. If you pick up mine or others, please leave some love either here or in the gallery. We have worked hard on these items and am offering them to you for free.



Link Expired - Available in my shop

Don't forget about my Salebration going on right now in my shop at Faith Sisters.... you can get 45% off most items in my shop until Thursday.



Have a blessed day!
Angel
Exclusively at
Faith Sisters 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really pretty, love the little birds!

kristenhcubed said...

Gorgeous kit! Thanks for sharing your talent.

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

thank you so much for your gorgeous kit! Hugs!

Christelle said...

Beautiful kit Angel! Good luck with the competition.