Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Grand Finale of "Playing For Keeps"

Good day everyone!
I hope you all are having better weather than we have been having here.  For the last several days we have had tornados, severe wind and rain, lightening and thunder and never know when we will lose our power.  And from what the news says, its not over just yet.  But I have found a little time (and power) to finish up my entry for the finale over at "The Studio".  I decided to go with some word art thanks so some suggestions given to me.  I have come up with 6 different ones.... some of which come with alternates with/without shadow and with/without add ons.  I figured that some of you might not want it the way I originally did it so I wanted you to have choices.  I will make you wait no longer......





Link Expired  Pick This Up in My Shop


Wanted to remind you that you can only pick up the entire kit until April 30th and then you will have to get it in my shop.  Thanks for all the support through out this wonderful contest and I am glad that you all have enjoyed my creations!

Have a blessed day!
Angel
Exclusively at
Faith Sisters 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Hello Angel, we've definitely enjoyed your lovely work, thank you for sharing! I wish you better weather...in fact, send the rains on over, we're sweltering in the heat here, gasp!

Eija said...

Used a paper from this beautiful kit over here. Thank you very much!