Monday, April 18, 2011

Round 3 - The Alpha

Good morning everyone...
I have had a few minutes in between spending time with my DH and my kids to get my round 3 entry into "The Studio" design contest.  Though I will not be around much, there will still be so much for you to do and pick up that you might not even notice that I am off in "make believe land" - that is I make believe that I will not have to send my DH back to war.  This week is my birth day... so watch out for a super special sale for that day only, I will have the elements pack to match "Happy My Day", possibly some wonder QPs from my outstanding CT members, Thursday Designer Template Challenge at Faith Sisters, ADRS layouts 7 & 8 as well a very special collaboration release.  So much to do and so little time to do it in.
Well, lets get started on a few of these wonderful things. Crystal from Crystal's Creations and I got together again to make another wonderful collaboration.  We will be releasing it on Thursday with a weekend sale of 30% off.  I thought I would give you a little sneak before Thursday just to tempt you to come back and check it out.

Now I know you all have been waiting to see what Round 3 over at "The Studio" would bring..... and it brings alphas.  We continued with the same color scheme and theme of wedding.  We were all asked to make a complete alpha to match and here is my entry that you can of course pick up at the gallery along with my papers and elements.



Link Expired - Please Pick Up in My Shop

Have a blessed day!
Angel
Exclusively at
Faith Sisters 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for your wonderful kits. =)

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful wedding kit! I love the blues and chocolate/brown together.

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Just wondering if you had a google or a Facebook "follow me" button hidden away someplace? Would love to follow you. :) Thanks for sharing the goodies that you do. :)