Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Collaboration Release and Template Challenge

Good day everyone!
I hope everyone is having a great Thursday so far as my time with my DH has been great.  Though it hasn't been really relaxing, we have gotten a lot done around the house such as new hardwood floors in my living room and a sliding glass door to my deck (the other door had been leaking and rotting). 
Enough of that, I am sure you are excited about seeing the new collaboration kit that I did with Crystal of Crystals Creations.  It is called "Miles of Smiles" and is perfect for any boy or girl who you have photos of at the dentist or loosing their teeth.  It is filled with shades of green, pink, orange, purple and blue.  It contains 20 different and unique papers, 43+ elements and 6 wordarts.  This weekend only it will be on sale for 30% off so make sure to grab this weekend for the best deal!


Our wonderful Creative Team Members have made some beautiful layouts with the kit to show you what you can get and to inspire you!




Now if you pick up the kit, I am hosting the Designer Template Challenge this week and you can pick up the template and the collaboration to enter the challenge.  I am going to award one layout (randomly choosen of course) a $5.00 gift certificate to my shop.  So why not pick everything up and enter to win?!?!?!

This is what my wonderful creative team member Jennifer did with my "Playing for Keeps" kit and the challenge template.



Have a blessed day!
Angel
Exclusively at
Faith Sisters 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, tried downloading your beautiful layout but it links back to the Faith Sisters website.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Lovely lay-out! I really want to start scrapping with you kit Angel, but I need to get organized first. Our wedding motif is blue, so "Playing for Keeps" will be perfect. :)

Angel said...

My apologies everyone. The Faith Sister blog didn't post when it should have so please come back tomorrow for the template as well as the elements part of Happy My Day. Again I am very sorry for the mix up.