Thursday, April 7, 2011

Birthday Salebration and Freebie

Good Friday!
My birthday salebration continues this week with 45% off most of my shop. Want to let you know that if you purchase more than $2.00 worth of items, the shop has now started a low cart fee.  I don't want this to scare you off because I have so much on sale that I am sure you will be inticed to buy at least $2.00 worth of goodies.

Now I know you came here for the freebie (and thats ok!) so here are a set of glitter styles showing off the colors of my "Happy My Day" kit that I will be releasing to you all shortly.  Make sure you come back for more goodies and new sales throughout the month.


Link Expired - Available in my shop
Have a blessed day!
Angel
Exclusively at
Faith Sisters

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

BlueCat said...

Looks great! Thank you very much for your generosity.
Unfortunately, DropBox says "This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"
Anyway, thanks again and Happy Birthday!

Katy said...

Thanks for the glitter!

jb36 said...

Love the colors, Thank you!