Friday, August 19, 2011

Week 3 of Designer Apprentice and Continued 45% Sale

Good day everyone!

We are finally getting some relief from the heat here with some clouds and a shower here and there.  Along with that we have started up Cub Scouts and Soccer again.  As if I wasn't busy enough, my embroidery business is starting to take off again with the start of school.  I guess I wasn't meant to just be a lazy stay at home mom... hehe!

Anywho.... I wanted to remind you that both of my shops are still 45% off until the end of the month and I not sure when I will have another sale this good.  You can pick up my designs at Faith Sisters and Daisies & Dimples.  Some of the other Designers at both of my shops are having some great deals as well so make sure to check them out as well.

Now for my well awaited Round 3 Designer Apprentice entry.....

We were challenged to make 3 (yes 3) coordinating alphas to go with our Round 1 Mini Kit.  I came up with a Decorative Apoxy (upper and lower), a Paper with Pencil Overlay (upper, lower, number, and symbols), and an Outline (upper and lower).  I hope you like them, if you do, please swing over and pick up the mini as well.


Downloads Expired

One last thing, make sure to pick up all the other Designers Freebies and leave them some love if you choose to download.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great alphas, Angel!!