Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Designer Apprentice Week 2

Good day everyone!

Today is a fabulous day for me! My 2 older boys have their first full day of school and my baby is at daycare for the day..... can we say QUIET?!?!? (don't say it too loudly.. hehe). I plan on finishing up some things on the computer, clean up and do some laundry, and then maybe even get a little nap in. I love the sound of silence... yeah!

Ok for you, I have this sweet little paper pack from the Week 2 Challenge. We were instructed to create at least 2 paper textures from scratch and apply them to 4-6 papers. I created 3 different textures.... used each on one paper and then combined them on the other 2 papers. I hope you like them and leave some love if you choose to pick them up.


Download Expired
New Designers Week 2
Established Designers Week 2
Don't forget that you can still pick up all the minis from Week 1 here.  Below is my entry...




1 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the mini. I really like it!