Friday, August 26, 2011

Designer Apprentice Week 4

Good day everyone!
It is a beautiful day here in TN but I know a lot of folks are hunkering down for the Hurricane coming their way.  I hope you all stay safe and try to enjoy the ride.

I have just finished my week 4 entry for the Designer Apprentice Challenge.  I haven't had much time this week to work on it as I have had my in-laws here (it was a great visit) and a busier schedule than usual.  Even today has been busy but I feel accomplished as I painted the backporch area, steam cleaned the area rug, found and scanned some papers for my DH and finished these beautiful papers for you.  I had some help with choosing my colors as my colors have been an issue for the judges in this contest.  I want to send a "Thank You" out to Sus for her help on the colors.

Alright... this weeks challenge was to create 7 patterned and 3 solid papers from a new color scheme that we had not used in the contest.  We were give the option to use up to 3 CU patterned papers but had to make them our own.  I am very proud that I did not use any CU patterns.... I created all of mine either by hand or brushes.  I really hope that you like them and leave me some love if you choose to pick them up.  Don't forget that there are many other designers offering their entries for free as well, so pick them up and tell them how much you appreciate the gift.

My Paper Pack is called "Many Thanks"


Download Expired


1 comments:

Mags said...

Was stopping by to snag your part of the DSF Dad's Day blog train, but I can't find it??
Waaah!
;) Mags