Monday, April 5, 2010

Quick Page Challenge at Kjoi Studios..Don't forget about the "Buy My Store"

Hi there....

Want to throw a quick reminder about my "Buy My Shop" where you can get all my designs for only $15.00 that includes CU and PU. I don't want you to miss out so if you don't want or need the whole shop, everything else is on sale as well.

Now, I want to let you know that I am hosting the QP Challenge with Oase of Panda Bear Designs over at Kjoi Studios. She and both have a different kit on sale for the challenge... all you have to do is pick one up, make a quick page, post a preview in the gallery and in the forum, send a link to one of us, and at then end you will recieve all of them even if its not the kit you choose to work with. Below are the kits and where you can get them as well as the link to the forum where you can pick up a free quick page that I have already done for the challenge.



Happy Birthday Kit


Ocean Wonders Kit


Freebie



Have a blessed day!
Angel

Shops:
Faith Sister

Kjoi Studios

0 comments: