Thursday, April 15, 2010

Charity Kit Blog Train

Hi there everyone!

I hope that everyone is having a great start to their weekend! I know that it has been wonderful weather and that, even with being busy, the weekend is going to be gorgeous. I, and many other designers, have created some wonderful brag book pages for you from the "Spring Brings Hope" Charity Kit. I also still have my 12x12 QP available for you below with all the information about the charity and will also give you a link to one of my CTs blogs for you to pick up another QP she made from the kit! Can you say great start to a great weekend????? Well enjoy and don't forget to swing by the
shop to pick up the kit and a bonus coupon located within the download.



DOWNLOAD

Pick up the others below


Mad Genius Designs
Kerry Scraps
Gail's Moments In Time
For Ever More Creations
Digi Eye Scraps
Heide's Scrap Spot
CJoy2Day Designs
Digi Deborah's Designs
Carol's Creative Corber
Tess The Scrapper
Inkin' Creations
DigiLover's Addiction

Layouts and Quick Page below from my wonderful Creative Team Member Bren!



Pick this up on Bren's Blog


Have a blessed day!
Angel

Shops:
Faith Sister

Kjoi Studios

1 comments:

Erika H. said...

Hello...great bb pages! I was left off the blog hop list...if you'd add me ...that would be great! Inkin' Creations-
http://inkincreations.blogspot.com/