Friday, April 30, 2010

International Scrapbooking Day Sales and Freebie

Good Friday to everyone!

Well it is the start of the International Scrapbooking Weekend and there are sales galore! You will want to get all that hidden money out to get what you need for the next couple months because I don't know if you will see sales like this again for a while. My shop over at Faith Sisters is almost completely on sale for $1.00, in fact, I think there might only be 1 item that is not $1... and I am definately not the only designer putting their designs down to $1 for this fantabulous weekend! My shop over at Kjoi Studios is 50% off which means the sales there are almost as good as the ones for Faith Sisters... either way, you cannot lose so stop by both shops and gather up the goodies before they are gone!




My Mother Earth kit is hitting my shop at Faith Sisters this weekend and to celebrate I am giving away my QP for free for 1 week only.... so pick it up while you can.




DOWNLOAD



Have a blessed day!
Angel

Shops:
Faith Sister

Kjoi Studios

0 comments: