Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sneak Peek into April Happenings

Hi everyone!

I'm here with some sneak peeks at whats coming up in April. I am the Featured Designer at With Love Studios as well as I am hosting the April Daily Download, the Daily Download Challenge, the Use it or Lose it Challenge and the Facebook Freebie. If you keep your eyes open, I am also giving away freebies in the With Love Studio newsletter (get signed up if you want the coordinating freebies) as well as the on the blog and facebook (like them now).  On top of all that, I will be adding some new freebies to my facebook page as well.  Below are some the sneaks of the kits that will be coming your way and a freebie teaser created just for you all by my wonderful creative team member Tammy! If you see her in the forum, drop her a thank you... its gorgeous!

 photo EasterBlessings_zpsd8eba15e.jpg  photo EasterBlessings2_zps4675a4cf.jpg  photo ForeverFabulous_zpsb4062819.jpg
 
And if you run on over to the With Love Studio blog today, you can pick up the freebie below.
 

large photo DBA_ForeverFabulous_Preview_zpsa6872524.jpg
 
I hope you all have a very blessed day and weekend to come!
 
 


0 comments: