Monday, April 30, 2012

Feature and Daily Download

Good day everyone!

I know it has been a while since I have been here but I have been trying to recover from sinus surgery and have been so exhausted.  This reason you will not see this month's "The Blog Train" from me but you can catch that train with all the goodies if you choose to swing by the blog. 



Though you will not recieve a mini from a train this month, there is so much going on, you will never miss it.  This month I am the featured designer at With Love Studio and have also gone exclusive with them which means savings for you.  Save 35% off the entire month off everything in my shop...even new releases released throughout the month.  You will be able to purchase my feature collection starting Friday May 4th but I can give you a little sneak of whats to come.  Note: new releases are usually only 20% off the first weekend.... so look for an extra special coupon to get the collection for more off this release weekend.




Now if that wasn't exciting enough..... I am also the designer who is handing out the daily download from May 1st through the 15th.  I have created an add-on to my feature that you can grab bit by bit and then create a layout out of it to try to win a $5 gift card to my shop by entering the Daily Download Challenge.  How much fun does that sound?



On top of these, I am also hosting several different challenges that would love for you to participate.  I am hosting the Enchanted Colors Challenge, where you can use the colors supplied (which match my add-on and feature) to create a layout or mini kit.  I am also hosting the Lovely Exchange Challenge, where we are challenging you to create any of the following: cluster, stacked paper, quick page or brag book page using my feature kit.  If you participate in the challenges, you earn points that you can redeem for free product in the shop.  For the Exchange Challenge, you will also recieve everything everyone contributed at the end of the month.... only those who participate will get to share in the freebies.

If that is just not enough for this week, iNSD is coming around this weekend and With Love Studios along with all its designers and CT members are having a party you just will not want to miss.  I will be having a special sale this weekend..... so keep your eyes peeled if you have been looking at saving some money.




Ok.... I know its alot and I have spent a lot of time getting ready for this month..... watch out for freebies to match my new collection throughout the month here as well as on my facebook and the With Love Studio blog.  Can't go wrong this month at my shop!

Have a blessed weekend!  Thank you too all of the well wishes for my birthday, the transfusion and the surgery.  I truely appreciate all the support you have given me.... makes everything worth it.

0 comments: