Friday, April 17, 2009

Hi everyone.... My apologies for any of you who have been waiting for the freebies and activities. Things have gotten very crazy around here seeing that my DH is leaving for Korea in 6 weeks and I have to sell our home and move across country in less than 5 weeks. To make up for the loss, I have decided to have a $1.00 Sale all weekend instead of just on my birth day. I am also including some bracket album add-on freebies for the weekend as well. You can get all my items in all my shops for the sale price so swing on over to your favorite one of my shops... or check them all out seeing they do not all carry the same items and pick yourself up some goodies.
Here is your freebie for today... it matches the Live Laugh Love kit and works perfect with the Bracket Album in my shops.


Here is your freebie

Have a Blessed Day! and some great shopping!

Angel

Faith Sisters
Kjoi Studios
Pretty Scrappy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Kay said...

Just went to see some of your other ktis at Pretty scrappy. You do amazing kits. I picked up a few. Looking forward to seeing more of htem at FS as well. Thanks for the sale.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 18 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).