Friday, August 16, 2013

Facebook Hop under way!

Good morning everyone!

I know it has been a while since you have heard from me and I definitely haven't been releasing anything which is bad for digital scrapbooking but my home business is going great.  This is the reason for the lack of designing as I just don't have any time but the kids have just started school and I hope to finally get back to a normal schedule where I can design again.  I might however need to take a leave of absence until my DH leaves for Afghanistan as we have so much going on outside of our regular schedule.  I will definitely keep you all apprised.  If you want to check out what I am doing with all my time, they while you are hoping around FB check out Keelyn Kreations.

Ok now for all the goodies that the With Love Studio Designers have for you.... and we have several new designers for you to check out.  I apologize for any of you who do not want to deal with FB, so if you send me a personal message this weekend, I will do my best to get you my part.

 photo fb_hop_aug13_zpsc933260c.jpg
 
The image above is linked to the beginning of the hop or you can click Here
 
Make sure to look for the tab below for your downloads
 
 photo notsoordinary_tab_zps15a522ad.jpg
 
Have a blessed and fun weekend!
 


0 comments: