Sunday, February 26, 2012

Finally Finished Round 4 and Add-On Freebie

Good day everyone....

I hope that everyone had a good weekend.... I had an awesome one with my DH who surprised me with an afternoon date while the kids where all out and about. Such a great day!

Ok with everything going on, I finally got Round 4 done.  The challenge this week was to create a kit using absolutely no CU products and using the cutest photo as inspiration (it was a darling photo of Deanna's newest addition in a hand knitted outfit and blanket).  This was even more of a challenge with time restraints due to the family but I did finish it along with a little add-on.  I chose to be inspired by the colors of the photos.  I started with making a boy birthday kit and then it evolved into a man's wish kit.  I really hope you like it, swing by Stuff to Scrap to pick it up and vote for me.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love your kit a hole lot. I thought you should know that when you click on your blog link in the gallery, it is re-directing to a user survey by Blogger, I thought it would let you bypass somehow but it didn't. I tried over and over and it kept on going. I found you through Google and that way worked fine. Sucks they have to do that to you. Thank you very much! Kristine

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

Angel said...

Thanks Kristine... all fixed. I left out the www part.

Thanks again and so glad you found me even with all the issues.

Dawn said...

Thank you!! I love this kit and I've got my fingers crossed for you!

crosstown said...

Kits are great Thank you for sharing

Tammy said...

Looks awesome, Angel. Thank you!!