Sunday, February 26, 2012

Finally Finished Round 4 and Add-On Freebie

Good day everyone....

I hope that everyone had a good weekend.... I had an awesome one with my DH who surprised me with an afternoon date while the kids where all out and about. Such a great day!

Ok with everything going on, I finally got Round 4 done.  The challenge this week was to create a kit using absolutely no CU products and using the cutest photo as inspiration (it was a darling photo of Deanna's newest addition in a hand knitted outfit and blanket).  This was even more of a challenge with time restraints due to the family but I did finish it along with a little add-on.  I chose to be inspired by the colors of the photos.  I started with making a boy birthday kit and then it evolved into a man's wish kit.  I really hope you like it, swing by Stuff to Scrap to pick it up and vote for me.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love your kit a hole lot. I thought you should know that when you click on your blog link in the gallery, it is re-directing to a user survey by Blogger, I thought it would let you bypass somehow but it didn't. I tried over and over and it kept on going. I found you through Google and that way worked fine. Sucks they have to do that to you. Thank you very much! Kristine

Angel said...

Thanks Kristine... all fixed. I left out the www part.

Thanks again and so glad you found me even with all the issues.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I love this kit and I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Unknown said...

Kits are great Thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome, Angel. Thank you!!