Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hi there and welcome to my first challenge of the New Year! I thought that since everyone is trying to finish up their 2010 books I would help out by offering a template challenge that covered the entire year. This template can be used as the template or as a sketch and comes in PSD/PNG formats so that everyone can participate whether digital or hybrid. You will have a week to pick up the template for free here and I will give you 2 weeks to finish and post your layout to the gallery here. I will randomly select one person to win a $5.00 gift certificate to my shop.
So go pick up the template..... and lets play!!!


Here is some inspiration for you from my CT

Jennifer (using my new Duo with AWP to be released Friday)


Heike(also using my new Duo)

Have a blessed day!
Angel

Exclusively at Faith Sisters

0 comments: