Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Paper Hearts Freebie and Layouts

Hi there everyone...

Well I have started getting a CT together and I already have one sending me beautiful layouts. It is so exciting to see my creations come to to life. Just for coming by and checking out my blog, I have a freebie for you below.

Kim


Below is your freebie... don't forget to leave some love here and swing by Kim's blog to leave her some love as well.
Have a Blessed Day! Don't forget to check back for more freebies... oh and look below as well.
Angel

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Feb [LA 09:00pm] - 04 Feb [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

mkikine said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit.

http://au-soleil-de-kikine.over-blog.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing & Happy Valentine's Day!