Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Kit and Freebie


Good morning everyone....


I hope you have all gotten those train goodies as well as the goodies over in the redesigned shop. I have just released my newest kit to honor my mother, aunt and grandmother who have all suffered, died or are presently suffering with breast cancer. I know there are a lot of kits (free and cost) out there but I really wanted to do this for them. I also threw in some oranges and purples with the pinks to let my kit stand out a little more... not to mention be a little more versitial. It is called Hope in Sight and offers 6 plain textured papers, 11 patterned papers, 2 cutout border papers, 2 doves, 1 flower, 3 frames, 3 colors of sparkling tear drops, 1 tag, 2 types of ribbons and a 7 piece inspirational word art pack. I really put me into this kit and I love the way it came out. I hope that you will consider picking it up... if you do, please send me a link or copy of your lo so that I can post it on my site..... it would be greatly appreciate it.







I have made a sampler to go with the kit that you can pick up free at the shop ( http://prettyscrappy.com/ ). Don't forget about the 35% shop wide sale of your purchases over $2... and pick up my coupon above for an additional 25% off all of my products through the end of the month.
Have a blessed weekend!
Angel




2 comments:

cjpeterson38 said...

Today is the fourth and we are unable to pick up the download you left us. Hope all is well with you.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Oct [LA 11:26pm] - 05 Oct [NY 01:26am, UK 06:26am, OZ 04:26pm] ).